- Stay overnight at Yaxha. They have nice lakeside thatched huts where you can put up a tent or sling a hammock up. You can also sleep in a more fancy ecological hotel 5 minutes from the ruins called El Sombrero.
- Bring plenty of water and some mosquito repellent.
- Instead of buying overpriced snacks there, order a healthy, yummy lunchbox with us! Vegetarian option available!
- Bring a flashlight for walking back after the sunset.
- When on top of the temples try to listen to the many sounds of the jungle and enjoy a quiet moment, absorbing this magical experience!